Sunday, January 6, 2013

Action-packed weekend!

I wish I had some pictures for this post, but I will eventually learn! I had another fantastic weekend in New York. Friday night was spent with my friend and her baby, out at Community (near Columbia). I ordered the rice bowl -- the peanut tahini sauce was really great. My friend ordered a Kale salad that was also really good -- but I love kale!

Saturday I had brunch at this place called MUD in the east village. It was an accidental find, since the place we wanted to go had a really long line. I got huevos rancheros, a cup of MUD, and OJ for $15, and I didn't even have to ask for hot sauce -- they automatically brought it out! (A place after my own heart.)

Saturday night I had some vegan vietnamese food at Lan Cafe. It was very good -- get the clear noodles if you go! Then we had some drinks at Tile in the East Village.

Sunday night, I made my first trip to the IFC to see Holy Motors -- such a weird movie! Then I had more vietnamese food and finished the night off with a sour at Blind Tiger Ale House. Any place that has a sour on tap is an automatic favorite of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment